500g Risotto Rice
1 Onion – (diced/finely chopped)
1 Garlic Clove – (diced/ finely chopped)
2 Thyme Sprigs
1l Vegetable Stock
200g Pumpin Pureé
200g Parmesan Cheese
200g Cheddar Cheese
200g Marscapone Cheese
1. Switch the stove-top of your Siemens
hob on to a medium heat and, in a Scanpan
pan, melt butter and sauté onions, garlic and thyme until onions are translucent and soft.
2. Add the risotto rice and ensure the risotto is well coated by the butter and onion mixture. Season with salt and stir continuously to prevent the rice from burning.
3. Once the risotto is well coated, add your stock in 3 intervals ensuring that the stock is well absorbed before the next addition. Cook risotto until al denté and consistency is creamy.
4. Add Pumpkin Puree
5. Add cheese and fold in using a spatula. Fold in until the cheese is well incorporated and you have a creamy/cheesy risotto. Be careful not to over work the mixture.
6. Season the risotto with salt and pepper to your desired taste.
7. Cool the mixture down by pouring the mixture onto a large flat tray. Flatten with a spatula to distribute the risotto evenly.
8. Cool down for 1hour – 1hour
9. Once mixture has cooled down, roll into perfect 15 gram balls onto a tray.
10. Refrigerate balls for a further 30minutes.
11. Pané balls using flour, egg and breadcrumbs (in that order)